Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Introductions

Here is my first attempt at 'blogging', which I guess we can now use as a verb.

Anyway, I am sitting in my research class watching my diligent student quietly do their work. Much is happening in my life at the moment, but I will try to keep such personal stuff brief. Here is what is basically happening:
1. I decided to go back to school and eventually get a PhD.
2. So, I need to prepare for the GRE, which has been the number 1 thing on my mind.
3. I also need to begin contacting schools and getting the appropriate paperwork in order.

During this time, in my usual way so much goes through my mind potentially leading me in several directions.

As I come across these ideas I will post them here more so for my own organization. However, everyone is welcome to read.

No comments: